Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope you’re having a wonderful day full of family, friends and good food. The real meaning behind Thanksgiving can sometimes get lost in the food comas and football the day lends itself to, but it shouldn’t be. Thanksgiving is a time to appreciate the little things and the incredible people in our lives.
So in honor of the day, I wanted to share some of the things I’m grateful for and hear from each of you. In no particular order, here is what I’m grateful for:
1. First and foremost, my family. I can’t imagine a life without them. The support and love I feel from Adam, Aden, my siblings, my parents and in-laws is unbelievable. Honestly, I don’t know how I would do it without them.
2. My friends. They have been with me through thick and thin and we love each other unconditionally. Those are the best types of friends to have.
3. My team. Every day my team makes me feel absolutely fabulous for each episode of The Real. I’m so thankful to be sharing this journey with them.
4. My health. I’m blessed to be in good health and have the knowledge to know how to eat right and take care of myself and my family.
5. My career. Ever since I was young I knew I wanted to be in entertainment. Thankfully, I’ve been able to live that dream for years. And right now, I am loving every second of The Real with Tamar, Loni, Adrienne and Jeannie.
6. You. The encouraging words and heartfelt stories each of my fans shares are priceless. Don’t think for a second I don’t read everything you all write. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for your support. Holiday or not, I constantly remind myself of how grateful I am for all of you.
Let me know what you’re grateful for. Sometimes sharing or writing these down is the best way to increase your happiness. Again, Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a wonderful holiday!